- The JWBS-9 bandsaw has some impressive cutting capacities for a bench top machine, up to 230mm wide and 80mm deep.
- Overall this is a robust machine with a 300 x 300mm table that can be tilted up to 45°.
- Powered by a quiet Input 350W induction motor, it is fitted with an automatic 12V work light for a better view of work in progress.
- The wheels are balanced and have a long-life PU coating, to prolong blade life.
- The saw is supplied with a precision mitre fence with an aluminium profile for better work support and a range of cutting angles from 60° left to 60° right.
- The bandsaw takes 1,510mm (59.1/2") long blades 3mm/10mm in width.
- Supplied with rip fence, mitre fence, work light and 6mm blade.